Revenue audits can take up a significant amount of time for the business owner and the revenue audit process can be difficult. We support our clients through all stages of the audit process and we negotiate settlements with Revenue on the client’s behalf. We advise clients on tax appeals and on the appeal submission.
We advise on:
- Completion of a pre-audit self-review where a client has received an audit notification from Revenue.
- The actions to be taken to reduce exposure to interest, penalties and publication by Revenue.
- We advise and support clients throughout the Revenue audit process.
- We deal with information requests from Revenue and technical issues.
- We assist clients with any negotiations entered into with Revenue, including payment terms with the Collector General.
- We advise and support clients on any matter going before the Tax Appeals Commissioner.